I know we are still high from the celebration yesterday. Whether you are with your special someone, family or friends, I hope you had a great day.
Two weeks ago, it dawned to me that I’ve been recommending books for one year already. Yes, Perk’s Recommended Book celebrated its one year last month. And because I was a very busy bee with work and writing, I forgot about it.
That’s why I decided to have this very special contest. It is still the month of love and I’m giving away not ONLY ONE but FOURTEEN BOOKS to a lucky reader of mine.
If you are a book worm or you just simply like reading books, this promo is for you!
Starting today, February 15 until February 28, I will be featuring 14 BOOKS everyday. The books are NEW/SIGNED OR PRE-LOVED by yours truly. And because I’m supporting Filipino writers, all of the books are written by local authors.
1. FAMOUS MEETS BAD GIRL by Sweet Admirer (Summit Books)- NEW!
2. MATCH MADE AFTER LIFE by aegyodaydreamer (PSICOM Gold)- PRELOVED!
3. DREAMLAND by Francesca Mateo and Jahric Lago (SELF-PUBLISHED)-NEW & SIGNED!
4. FOURTEEN SUNDAYS by Bianca Salindong (PSICOM Gold)- NEW!
5. PERFECT PLEASURES by Gysorange (Summit Media)- PRELOVED!
6. BAKIT HINDI KA CRUSH NG CRUSH MO? by Ramon Bautista (PSICOM)- NEW!
7. PEARL OF THE HILL by Randy Valiente (PRECIOUS PAGES)- NEW!
8. 10 SIGNATURES TO BARGAIN WITH GOD by HaveYouSeenThisGirl (PSICOM)- NEW!
9. VERTIGO by SerialSleeper (Precious Pages Corporation)- NEW!
10. BORING BA ANG BIBLE MO? by Rei Lemuel Crizaldo (OMF Literature)- NEW!
11. ONCE A PLAYER by Agay Llanera (Spark Books)- SIGNED AND PRELOVED!
12. THE TEN YEAR GAP by Owwsic (Precious Pages)- NEW!
13. BLOODLINE MAHARLIKA by ANNE PLAZA (Self-published)- SIGNED AND NEW!
14. TALL STORY by Candy Gourlay (David Fickling Books)-PRELOVED!
I will be using a rafflecopter but the determination of winner will be on the last task that I will be adding on the 28th!
Rafflecopter link: https://www.facebook.com/Perks-Be-With-You-316743821763572/app/228910107186452/
Announcement of winner will be on the 29th!
Don’t forget to click the rafflecopter tab and send in your entries.
NOTE: Books are not sponsored. Either there were given to me or I bought it.